Looking for a gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a cyber snipa steel pad and its awesome. also have the G5. the side grip is a half plastic and half rubbery feeling with little bumps the size of very tiny water drops to give it extra grip. the top is just hard plastic. your thumb fits perfect with your index and middle finger sitting very nicely on top.

only small problem is that your two fingers on the right side feel a bit squished sometimes since there is no place for them. but thats the only complaint. hope that can sort of give you an idea of how it feels. now im going to find another forum to post how mice feel in my hand lol

I prefer the MX518 over the G5... In my opinion MX518 to G5 is from extremely accurate to extremely accurate * 2, I can barely notice the difference for those extra few bucks. Plus, I prefer the feel of the MX.

Keep in mind that an uber high dpi doesn't really mean anything, unless you're planning on playing super hi-sense.

Phrantic said:
I prefer the MX518 over the G5... In my opinion MX518 to G5 is from extremely accurate to extremely accurate * 2, I can barely notice the difference for those extra few bucks. Plus, I prefer the feel of the MX.

Keep in mind that an uber high dpi doesn't really mean anything, unless you're planning on playing super hi-sense.

^ Quite true, I found that out the hard way. :eek:

I was originally going to buy the MX518, but the G5 was like $5 more, and it was already going to cost me $40+, so I thought, "What the heck, why not."

Although; if you set the sensitivity setting of your mouse to very low in-game, then you can use the 1600 or 2000dpi setting for normal aiming, and you can drop down to the lower ones when sniping. It works quite well actually, just came from a 29-3 in BF2142.

Im looking for feel and for something around 1600 dpi, which is what i play at. I guess i can get used to 2000 if i have to or whatever, but the feel of the mouse is whats most important for me.

You play at 1600DPI? Either I have my settings set to extremely high (doubtful), or you barely have to twitch to make your gun turn around 180°.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom