Looking for feedbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzN

Baseband Member
My PC is about 2 years old now and I'm wondering if I should start replacing stuff, any suggestion? my budget is around $700. Another thing is my brother PC is fried so we are looking to buy a new one for about $700 as well anyone can recommend some good parts? "He mainly plays World of Warcraft and wants a PC that'll run future games like SC2 and D3".

-Thanks

E8500 ~180
P5Q PRO ~ 140
4870 ~ 1260
2x1gb ddr2800 ~50
Vista 64Bit
Total ~720
(That's if you use your HDD, PSU, CASE, CDD)

You can always get another 2gb of ram later, and xfire the 4870 (although in order to xfire you will need a more powerful PSU)

"EDIT" Futures games such as SC2??? THAT GAME STILL ISN'T OUT? Oh my lanta, I thought when activision or whoever bought blizzard they'd improve the rate of speed in which blizzard developed games, guess that is not the case. SC2 Has been in development for the past 8 years!!

E8500 ~180
P5Q PRO ~ 140
4870 ~ 1260
2x1gb ddr2800 ~50
Vista 64Bit
Total ~720
(That's if you use your HDD, PSU, CASE, CDD)

You can always get another 2gb of ram later, and xfire the 4870 (although in order to xfire you will need a more powerful PSU)

"EDIT" Futures games such as SC2??? THAT GAME STILL ISN'T OUT? Oh my lanta, I thought when activision or whoever bought blizzard they'd improve the rate of speed in which blizzard developed games, guess that is not the case. SC2 Has been in development for the past 8 years!!

I second what he says about the parts. SC2 Isn't out yet but just by looking at the graphics its not going to be like Supreme Commander or Company Of Heroes. It doesn't look like a very demanding game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom