Looking to buy new desktop PC + Monitor/Keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiller.

In Runtime
Right now I have an ASUS M51Sn...I originally bought it because I needed to mobility, but I no longer need mobility, so I'd like to upgrade to a decent gaming desktop PC.

I would like to sell my ASUS laptop and use the money from that towards the new PC. I got this lappy in August for $1,000, so I think I can still get good money for it, as it's a pretty good machine.

I need a monitor as well as a keyboard. I'd like to get a widescreen monitor.

Any suggestions, I am up for them...I'd like to deal with newegg as they've always been awesome.

No more than $1,000 for the Desktop + Monitor.

I'm guessing I can get around $750 - $800 for this laptop.

Also...I guess a 1280x800 resolution would only be for a 15.4" screen, which I have now...

I play Red Alert 3, so I'd like a monitor that will be useful for this game...meaning there won't be any black bars on the sides when playing(The game utilizes the full screen). And I didn't see some of the resolutions that the new monitors have in the settings screen in Red Alert 3 itself.

lol, you, and I should go to sleep, isn't it 3 AM now, for you??

I'm sure people will help you tomorrow, because I'm too sleepy to search all the parts up.

Basically get a Samsung 22" monitor, E5200 proc, Sapphire 4850, and a gigabyte UD3P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom