Looking to build a very high end gaming rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxstaggyxx

Beta member
Well this is my first post here as i was told to come here for advice as this was the place to ask

After christmas i am looking to build a very high end gaming rig and i have a budget of £2000 to £2500

what would you guys and girls say would be good for the budget that i have

cheers

Andy

After christmas is kind of a long time away. It's hard to plan a build 2-3 months early, prices change, parts change, so it'd be best to wait till a week or so before putting together a build you intend to order.

After christmas is kind of a long time away. It's hard to plan a build 2-3 months early, prices change, parts change, so it'd be best to wait till a week or so before putting together a build you intend to order.

i was thinking of that i just think im jumping the gun a bit quick but with the budget i have would it make a good gaming rig i have also been trying to find sites that do full water cooling kits but i have not had much luck do you know of any about

cheers

Andy

Petra's Tech Shop

They can ship to the UK if you call them.

UK Based Stores
1. Over-Clock UK - premier watercooling place in the UK. Home to thermochill
2. The Cooling Shop - Large selection of asetek parts and black ice radiators
3. CoolerCases - full selection of American waterblocks from danger den, D5, DDC, Thermochill, HW Labs
4. WaterCooling Shop - Incredible selection of components from the US, UK and Europe.
5. C&C Central LTD - They stock DD and EK waterblocks as well as selling alpha cool and thermochill rads (if you have any info on their quality of service PM me)
6. Aqua-PC's - They are a new store who are Aqua-Computer's UK distributor, ship internationally, and cary their own watercooling line called "Flow". They also cary EK products and a wide variety of American watercooling products.
7. Chilled PC - They have a wide selection of popular watercooling products for good prices. They ship internationally and users in the EU have reported fast shipping times.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=67179

Petra's Tech Shop

They can ship to the UK if you call them.

UK Based Stores
1. Over-Clock UK - premier watercooling place in the UK. Home to thermochill
2. The Cooling Shop - Large selection of asetek parts and black ice radiators
3. CoolerCases - full selection of American waterblocks from danger den, D5, DDC, Thermochill, HW Labs
4. WaterCooling Shop - Incredible selection of components from the US, UK and Europe.
5. C&C Central LTD - They stock DD and EK waterblocks as well as selling alpha cool and thermochill rads (if you have any info on their quality of service PM me)
6. Aqua-PC's - They are a new store who are Aqua-Computer's UK distributor, ship internationally, and cary their own watercooling line called "Flow". They also cary EK products and a wide variety of American watercooling products.
7. Chilled PC - They have a wide selection of popular watercooling products for good prices. They ship internationally and users in the EU have reported fast shipping times.

MaxxxRacers Guide to Online WaterCooling Stores - XtremeSystems Forums

wow thank you very much for the list ill work my way down the list and see what theyare like

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom