Looking for Best Gaming PC for under $2500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
My approach with pcs and sound is to go all the way or don't go at all. Either get yourself a good set of head phones like Seinheiser HD202's or hook your pc up to a real dedicated sound system sub woofer and all. Pc speakers don't cut it. There are many manufacturers who make better speakers than Bose. And don't buy skull cap headphones. Idiots buy those. They sound like crap.

My approach with pcs and sound is to go all the way or don't go at all. Either get yourself a good set of head phones like Seinheiser HD202's or hook your pc up to a real dedicated sound system sub woofer and all. Pc speakers don't cut it. There are many manufacturers who make better speakers than Bose. And don't buy skull cap headphones. Idiots buy those. They sound like crap.

yup, and the cheap stuff is cheap for many reasons ;)

for example my $20 logictech speakers, one is blown, but i could care less.
i can only hear that its blown when the volume is up.

exactly what i was going to say, get some nice logitevh or altec lansing speakers or something. Remember to always look at review on everything besides components we can help you with that.

ok so as said get a core 920
as for the memory i would get these instead, overclocks really well for same price
Newegg.com - G.SKILL PI Black 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

as for the mobo u selected, its fine but only has 4 dimms so dont get a 3x1gb set and make sure you get 3x2gb set. otherwise the gigabyte x58-ds4 might be a good option or even the msi platnuim. but if you want to spend a bity extra the biostart powerx58 is prob ur best chioce, hold the record yet again for overclocking.

also swap the psu out for a corsair 750tx, or even a 550vx, either would power your system easily. coolermasters are not usually very good except for a couple which i cant remember.

for your video card a 4870 1gb edition would be great or a core 216.

with the monitors u slected i would get the second samsung, even though samsungs monitors are the best, check out some acer and benq monitors which are also very good and should be a deal cheaper.

also swap the CM psu for a corsair 750tx or 550vx, CM's are not usually the best, only a couple of their psu's are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom