Looking for advice on buying a new laptop

TCB22

Beta member
Hello, I am new to these forums but plan to familiarize myself with them from now on, anyways to the point I am currently in the market looking for a new laptop I am looking for something that will be used for school but will also allow me to play games at full potential my price range is from around $900-2000 I've even been looking into the Alienware laptops but if there are laptops out there just as good and cheaper I'd like to know. In advance thank you for any advice or help I appreciate it

I'm really looking for something that I can play WoW on the best settings, i play some Call of Duty... But my pc right now isn't the best for gaming so I'm mostly looking for something that will allow me to expand my horizons and play some other games

Alright, then I stand by my earlier statement. Stick with a 4th generation intel cpu, and go for one that has at least a Nvidia GTX 765M graphics card.

The one I listed above is the probably one of the best ones that falls under 2 grand.

Ill check that one out... As far as size I don't really mind as long as it fits in a backpack. I mean being completely honest if it was up to me I'd rather having a gaming desktop but I need something I can use for school and my laptop has a problem with continuously restarting on me randomly and I don't have an OS to use

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom