Looking For A 19" LCD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo808

In Runtime
Whats up everyone, i am looking for a 19" LCD Monitor. I'm really into gaming so i want a Monitor that can handle and long lasting, very good quality also. The max resolution that i go to is 1024, i dont really go up any further.

Can some people suggest what brand is good or what i should be looking for so i can get my money worth, im a noob when it comes to LCD's. My max is $200 since 19" is around that price.

Thanks everyone,
Stevo808 :D

LCD screens look like crap when they aren't running in their native resolution.

If you want a 19'' widescreen that will most likely be 1440x900. Anyway the best budget LCD screens are Belinea, Chimei, Hanns-G.

ya, up to the author i suppose, but in terms of specs, there is NO way you can notice a difference of 4ms, thats .004s difference. No way. Maybe youll get like 2-5fps better in games, but again, you won't notice the difference btw 60 and 65fps. Furhtermore, I can speak from personal experience, but I've heard that a 2000:1 contrast ratio is overkill, and too much; more times than not the user will turn the contrast ratio down. Also that LG is out of the authors price range, as would the 19" Samsung after the purchase of a DVI cable (assuming they want one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom