Long time since I posted in this forums........

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Hey guys, hehe Im back lolz. Still my system is not overclocked. Tooo scared to do anything atm. Just today, my stupid DVD Drive didnt work something about my drivers being corrupted and code 39 error but i got it fixed with a few regestry tweaks.

anyway, today I just bought the Spherex 5.1 Surround Sound System that was originally launched for the XBOX which cost $500.00 during that time but I got it at CompUSA, yes the place I work at, hehe, for only $149.99. A guy came in last night and we had 9 in stock and bought 8 of them. He was gonna buy all 9 of them but I begged him to give me the last one. I was debating on which one to get between the Spherex and the Logitech Z5300 and after what he told me about all this OMNIPOLAR crap and stuff, and how good OMNIPOLAR is and how expensive they are.... Mirage Speakers

I was convinced to get this speaker system instead of the Z5300.

I got it for $149.99 which was the regular price for it. I didnt get any discount since CompUSA paid $199.99 for it and the discount we get is either the sale price or however much CompUSA paid for it.

So ye, is it a good deal? Is it a good speaker system too?

Thanks... P.S. I cant burn DVD's cuz the Nero 7 Premium Software that came with my DVD Drive is not compatible with Windows Vista 64 bit. Grr, which is how I messed up my driver in the first place lolz. Any ideas on free DVD Burning Software for Windows Vista and works with 64 bit?

Thanks

You should overclock your system. I mean that's one reason why people build their own PCs. You have a nice setup with potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom