Logitech Z-5500 - Future Proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hewhohasissues

In Runtime
I'm thinking about getting the Logitech Z-5500s, they're at a nice price but was wondering are they Future Proof? Does anyone know if Logitech are about to release any new speakers?

They will always release new speakers, but that doesn't mean they will be better. The Z 2200 were better than the 2300.

hewhohasissues said:
I'm thinking about getting the Logitech Z-5500s, they're at a nice price but was wondering are they Future Proof? Does anyone know if Logitech are about to release any new speakers?

You totaly played out the meaning of future-proof.In my opinion those speakers SUCK.But You probaly didnt spend 4k on a home sterio like me.And NO there not Bose I hate those cruddy excuss for a expensive speaker. Yamaha RX-777 receiver
4 Klipsch Copper TOWER speakers
2 10" Wide Frequancy Woofers on Each
My system makes F.E.A.R. a hundred times better.

the Z-5500's do not suck at all.
sure, they won't compare to a $4000 home stereo system. but as far as computer speakers go, they're among the top.

some people prefer the Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1 speakers over the Z-5500's

apokalipse said:
the Z-5500's do not suck at all.
sure, they won't compare to a $4000 home stereo system. but as far as computer speakers go, they're among the top.

some people prefer the Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1 speakers over the Z-5500's

Yeah youre right but that funny if he is asking if speakers are future
proof it kinda funny to me.The Z-5500's are nice and speakers are really just how loud you wanna go that was the point I was making in my last post.

Future-proof is usually a term for internal computer hardware because it becomes obsolete after a certain period of time. That really doesn't apply to speakers. So, you really can't use that term.

yeah..future proof? Speakers aren't the same as other puter hardware that can get outdated.

I have a z-5500 and it's awesome. I have it in a 20x14 ft room and at full blast these things shake the entire room. 500 watts in a home system is so much more than in a car.

I have 900 in my car and it's about as loud as my z-5500 while being crystal clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom