• Sin City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fight Club

• Scarface

• The Godfather

• Zoolander(i no this is the odd one out but i love it)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
I have a Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music Sound Card
(which is awesome)

But i need some speakers

I have around $200 and the z-5500 is too much

I was looking thru neweggs speakers and found two good speakers

Should i get:
Logitech Z-2300
OR
Logitech Z-5300e

I am sorry for posting 2 threads on similar questions but, i need an answer fast, in like 2 days

Well... it really comes down to whether or not you want surround sound. I don't have the room (nor do I really care about having) a 5.1 setup so I would get the 2300 speakers. In my opinion they sound excellent and are pretty low priced considering how good they sound. I think they're THX certified which is a big plus.

With speakers like that I'm not sure it'll sound much better than an Audigy 4 sound card. I think the X-fi was designed for higher end setups than that. Maybe an Audigy 4 would be a better/less exensive option for you. I can't findem on Newegg or Tigerdirect but retail they're about $70-80.

ok i found some.. but i need to know which one to get

Which one??
Audigy 4
(w/external thingy)

X-Fi Xtreme Music
(should I?)

Audigy 2
( i cant find ZS for under $100 wtf)

Sound Blaster Live!
(does it sound THAT bad?)

And some off brand S***

I really want to get the x-fi... but i dont want to spend more money on my card then my speakers.... i am sure i cant get the Z-5500 so im stuck there.... but i could pull off a Z-5300e with an x-fi

i cant save my money and buy something else, cause its for my birthday... so its either go big... or dont, but in case i had to take a little away, which sound card should i choose for under $100

IMO, if your not using a soundcard right now, you won't hear the difference. but once you get one it makes a big diff. so just get either of the speakers. and then get a sound card later. you won't know what your missing. ; )

U know i dont like the idea that im missing anything
:) so i will get a sound card... but which one do u think that is the best for the price, cause i prolly wont upgrade it in a long time...
If i finally get a firm price on how much i have to spend... i wont know whether which one i can get... but i have a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom