Logitech THX Z-5300

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay, i just purchased this sound system... and the pic says 280 watt.. and right below it says 560... that makes no sense to me... newegg tells me 280.... so... is 560 just the peak or what??? i'm very lost... here is the pic here..

http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/36-121-121-05.JPG

okay.. and another thing... i want a sound card now that i bought this system.. i want to hear it at its best, what would you guys recommened?? as... i don't really know anything about them :beard:

560watts may be the peak. That's shameful, I own the same set and I don't know. What I do know is that they are Loud, with a capital L. Very deep bass and the rear speakers are very clear. One note, depending on the size of the room you may need RCA extensions, I had to buy a couple at Radioshack to reach the back corners of my room.

As far as sound cards I have the Audigy 2 Value since I needed a shorter length card in my case. I'm no audiophile so it sounds great to me.

nice.. i'm looking forward to playing bf2 to with.. it must sound incredible.. i'll be stuck without the enhanced sound of a sound card but i'll get by.. hopefully that 560 is the peak.. if it is, then dear jesus thats insane!ya, i'm planning on getting some longers wires as well, how long do they come cuz my room isnt too big at all.. i'd say 12x12... would the stock cords be long enough to reach my 4 corners?

I bought 10 foot extensions, but I snaked the wires over a door way and over my closet door. My room is a little smaller than 12x12 and the one corner was a little too short straight line. The lines for the front speakers are much shorter than the rear wires so you'll need to take that into consideration too if you move those away from your desk.

ya i'll probably get stuck having to buy extentions... so how's the sound quality on it, i'm aching to know... i have the suspense of having to wait until monday.. i tested them out in best buy.. but it was some crappy music that had no bass or anything... i imagine they're just loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom