logitech g51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
logtech has a new line of gaming speakers looks impressive 300watts peak power and not to big, i first saw them on attack of the show they have a very nice size, and have good power at a great cost http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/3549&cl=ca,en

i can get em cheaper on ncix then they are on new egg aswell, plus its canadian and america. NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.

newegg Newegg.com - Logitech G51 155 watts RMS 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers - Retail

i might pick some of those up soo to replace my z4-i's

I have a modified X-Fi XtremeMusic (with 3 x LME49720 OpAmps, 1 x LM4562 OpAmp, and a 2200uF power filtering capacitor) + Logitech Z-5500's, as well as a Sennheiser PC160 headset.

Obvisisly you haven't heard a good 2.1 or 5.1 sound system then have you?

After you have a headset just blows.....

eh, I haven't for a PC, but I have for home theather setups, headsets are just much more convenient and sound nearly the same

ya but you dotn get the base lol, i also have a good headset, i got a 5.1 set with 3 speakers in each side and i love them, its just not the same as feeling a subwoofer tear thru you lol.

Not a true surround sound speaker. Does not have a built in decoder. Pfft, my speaker cost less only $150.00 and sounds better than $500.00 speaker sets. Omnipolar Technology FTW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom