Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abit KN8 NF4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
003 said:
If you like both of them the same, then you should use the copperhead, it is slightly more accurate. It has a 1000Hz polling rate (1ms response), and the G5 has a 500HZ polling rate (2ms response).

POST WHORE! Dude you already said that. ;) J/P

I have a friend that uses a DiamondBack and loves it. I personally use a Microsoft wireless currently with no complaints. I have been playing AA alot and have experienced zero lag with it. I would stay away from the logitech, I have heard to many bad things to buy one. Thats my $.02.

I would recommend the G5. I have big hands and it felt much more comfortable in my hands than the Razer. Go to a store and play around with them and pick which ever one you feel most comfortable with. They will both perform great, just get the one that's the most comfortable to you.

I have a had a low end Logitech, a Microsoft something or other, a Logitech MX500 and now a G5 Laser. I can honestly say the Logitech felt the best in my hand and has never caused any problems. The only thing I can think of as to why other people may have problems in the past with the Logitechs is I think they had some USB problems. I always connected my mice using PS2 w/the adapter. The G5 is the first mouse I connected using USB.

It has ran perfect. And let me tell ya, 2000DPI flys across the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom