Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Caught in a bit of a quandry and need some group input.

I am looking at buying either a Logitech G5 laser mouse or a Razer Diamondback laser mouse (not the Copperhead). There is only a $3.52 difference in price between them (the Razer is the cheaper of the two).

I have looked at many, many mice of late, and know I want a laser. Cordless sounded good, but lag and batteries turned me against that. I have narrowed the field to these two.

What are you waiting for? Cast your vote and leave your comments regarding your experiences with either and/or both of these mice!

Get whatever u like best, as far as looks goes. Cause there really both the same, as far as performance goes

Its really just a descion of what u personally like and which is cheaper

I would personally get logitech..... ;)

Thanks for the votes and the comments.

I'll keep an eye on this for a day or two...

i'd go with logitech, because razer has performance, but the mouse is just like those regular old rounded mice, whereas the g5 is both good, has a lot of features, AND feels good in most peoples hands.

the g5 is vs the copperhead, not the diamondback. The diamondback is vs the mx518, both are 1600dpi. the g5 and the copperhead are 2000dpi. the copperhead has 1000hz polling for 1ms response, and the g5 has 500hz polling for 2ms response. I ordered a copperhead the other day, should be here this week some time.

People say that the G5 is for larger hands the the Copperhead for smaller. I've never personally used a G5 but I have used a Copperhead and it was great. I would recommend the Copperhead but it's kind of a bias opinion.

i just like the logitech sculpted grip. its just so comfy. im using a razer diamond back cause i sold my mx510 for it. but i rather have a logitech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom