Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• other, not enough room lol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah you guys are making me rethink the g7 now. i've always wanted a wireless mouse but i guess that the battery changing would prolly be annoying. i don't play games for mor than 3 hours a day usually, if that. do you think the battery will wear down that much?

My experience with anything wireless is that it tears batteries up like crazy. COUGH*360Controller*COUGH

snick said:
i have the Saitek...very smooth keyboard, best i've ever used. i chose it over the G15 b/c of size. i don't like big flashy objects w/ a million buttons. the Saitek offered exactly what i needed and the backlight is very soft. rarely need to look at the keyboard but when i do i don't want to get spots of color on my eyes like i was staring at the sun ;) as for the mouse, i had a G7, but if you play games like i do, sometimes 4+ hours a day. you'll find yourself switching out the battry packs every day. very short charge time in my opinion...enuff of an annoyance that i took it back and got the G5. keyboard isnt wireless...so i dont really need the wireless mouse ^^
the keys aren't too bright on the G-15 at all. any monitor puts out a lot more light than the G-15 does.
and you are looking at your monitor a whole lot more than the keyboard.

Wow, I just used a G15 and G5 at my local electronics store, and they are both amazing. The G5 is a perfect fit for your hand, and it looks great too. It's very smooth and responsive. The G15 is a bit long, but the extra 'G' keys would be handy to have. The light given off by it isn't that much, and it isn't that much visible in daylight, but you don't need it to shine in daylight. All in all, the G15 and G5 is the perfect gaming combination, IMO. G15 and G5, FTW!

cyrax said:
Wow, I just used a G15 and G5 at my local electronics store, and they are both amazing. The G5 is a perfect fit for your hand, and it looks great too. It's very smooth and responsive. The G15 is a bit long, but the extra 'G' keys would be handy to have. The light given off by it isn't that much, and it isn't that much visible in daylight, but you don't need it to shine in daylight. All in all, the G15 and G5 is the perfect gaming combination, IMO. G15 and G5, FTW!

cool, becuase i got the g15 for my bday i think. i'll tell you guys how it is when i get it later today.

I just got a Logitech G15, it is amazing. I'm coming from a saitek eclipse. Unlike the eclipse, the backlighting is equal on all the keys. On the eclipse, it would start bright in the middle, and get dimmer as you moved further out. Backlighting aside, the other features it has simply outclass the eclipse, pure and simple. The LCD screen is programmable (it's actually it's own platform). The macro buttons are even better. Now, in UT2004, instead of having to double tap one of the movement keys to perform a dodge, all I have to do is press the macro key I set up. You can have as many key strokes in a macro as you want, and you can customize delays (set the time and everything) between each keystroke. All in all, it trumps the eclipse. But you gotta make sure you have room for it, it is big. Also, it is heavy (which is a good thing).

The backlight keys on the G15 are more then bright enought to see in the dark. They also have two setting of brightness but they are really around the same brightness, it's just that the second one is brighter.

Beefcake said:
They also have two setting of brightness but they are really around the same brightness, it's just that the second one is brighter.
umm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom