Lets say 8800GT never came back in stock, Second choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who want there computers to look beastly lol, im not sure if id get the x2 or 2 seperate cards, i see it as if one card fails i have a spare, but if one core fails on the 3870x2 the whole card fails and i dont have a spare, and if you look back 2 7900gtx performend better then 1 7950gw2

erm RMA? :rolleyes: lol

That was because of the fact that only one of the cores would be doing the majority (if not all) the work while the other one did nothing and if you didn't notice the 7950 was two pcb's slapped together and only goes through one Pci-e slot.

source?

erm RMA? :rolleyes: lol

source?

whyle you rma your left with out a card, atleast eith 2 3870's your left with a card while the other gets rma'd .as to the 7950gw2 it used 2 pcb yes, but the 3870x2 worcks in the same method exept its using a longer pcb instead of 2 regular sized ones, and the 3870x2 is two gpus slaped onto the same pcb, its not one duel core gpu, so it most likely works in the same maner as the 7950gw2.

ill survive a week without a computer dude. Point is whatever it is, if its broke, replace with new one that works. I doubt they are more suspectable to DOA then anything else.

i know its not dualcore like cpus man give me some credit. dual does actually mean two aswell. :p

, its not one duel core gpu,

well.. yes and no. lol

ill survive a week without a computer dude. Point is whatever it is, if its broke, replace with new one that works. I doubt they are more suspectable to DOA then anything else.

i know its not dualcore like cpus man give me some credit.

um clearly youve never rma'd anything have you, it takes much more then a week, i rma'd my 7900gt 3 times finaly i got a 7950 gt the third time for free, anyway each time it took well over a month, i had to end up spending liek 100$ on a ****** video card that was just capable of runing bf2142. if you think it takes a week yoru wrong and if they tell you itl take 2 they lie, i like the idea of havign a spare as i said.

and the thing about the duel core was for freak 67

mate i RMA'd my corsair RAM from London to Sunnyvale (a fair distance).. ... .. 3days. ;)

RMA'd a mobo back to overclockers... 5days.

Id change store if i was you. or maybe you was just unlucky.

clearly i havent?..
your crystal ball is broken matey :p

also dude. you quoted me. so i take it that your answering me.

sory i was answering freak67 about the duel core thing, and i had to rma to xfx as teh card was over a year old asnd no longer had a store warranty, i had to ship from east coast canada to california, and i sent it via express mail 3 day shiping costed me 30$ after that xfx had it for about 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom