Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumzor

Solid State Member
Hey guys, so what do you think of Leadtek?
Will it give lower speeds or anything like that?
Reputable brand?

Thanks.

I have not heard many bad things about them I would just prefer a card from the other 3 companies before I would consider a leadtech.

I have a leadtech TV card and it's nothing special and they don't seem to be a leading edge company, Why not look at the 3 Hefemeister recommended, Much better warrenty with those, Double lifetime on the XFX and lifetime on the EVGA and I think the BFG too.

Dauntae

1.XFX Have a 1 year warranty in Australia
2.EVGA is rare down in Aus.
3.Leadtek has a 2 year warranty and to be honest i dont think ill be keeping it for more then 3 years.

The only reason why im going Leadtek and not the brand id rather have (BFG) is because the computer shop dosnt have stock of BFG. Otherwise i would go for BFG :(.

Thanks for the help anyway guys ;)

As hef said xfx,evga and bfg are the main best brands. Here in australia they are not quite as common although xfx seems to be becomming increasingly more popular. Leadtek isn't bad although i would rather go plait then leadtek since i have expierence with them and didn't have any problems with my 6800gs by palit. But personally i still stick to the brands like xfx and bfg. BFGs lifetime warranty still aplies in auistralia so i went with them last time i bought a high end card.

Go Gigabyte if you can. But Leadtek is alright. Performance wont matter either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom