Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scepter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
$250: Soyo 24", 1000:1 contrast ratio, 1900x1200 native resolution, 6ms, 500 nits
$230: Scepter 22", 2000:1 contrast ration, 1680x1050 native resolution, 2ms, 300 nits,

Which one is better assuming the price above is accurate?

True but the other has a rebate which means I would need $330 + tax in cash , in which I don't have.

I asked this question because I have $300 right now that I can spend and I could get the 22" monitor today (its not a black friday ad) rather than camping up for the 24" on black friday in 4 am in the morning.

Why is the 22" only retails for $270 as the original price? Why so cheap?

I've never heard of the soyo but just lookin from the stats and price you have there i'd say grab it. 6ms is plenty fast.

Is there even a noticable difference between 6ms and 2ms? If I don't need 2ms, why did computer manufacturers make it at that speed then?

I just bought the scepter 22" . And right now I am not satisfied with it! It displays the quality far worst than my old monitor. Do I change the settings or what?

XD everyone voted for soyo ; ; but yeah sometimes** you gotta go into the menu and fine tune the settings to yoru preferences. I didn't have to with mine but my buddy up the road did.

return policy is 14 days. I'm still going to camp out for Friday. If I don't make it (the camp) then I will still have the monitor :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom