LCD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a dell then, they are just re branded samsungs. But i still do not believe you on the bad parts thing (nothing personal) where's the proof?

get a dell then, they are just re branded samsungs. But i still do not believe you on the bad parts thing (nothing personal) where's the proof?

There are countless articles addressing this, for your convenience I pulled the first one up from a google search. This particular article does not actually test the C panels but it confirms their existence and inferior quality. Feel free to search more on your own for further information.

BeHardware 226bw article

Personally I cant speak for A or S panels as I received a C, however I can say that the C panel is abysmal. Without the "optimized overdrive" or "RTA" my monitor tests the same as a 16ms dell i have had sitting around for a few years. Even worse, the overdrive causes a 2mm solid white halo to surround any moving object in a 3d game as well as overlaying the ghosted region with a white image. Personally solid white ghosting sounds a lot worse than colored ghosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom