Latest high perf gaming build $1400

Asus, Gigabyte, and ASRock are the top 3 sellers right now actually. I have personally used MSI, Asus, Gigabyte, Biostar, Abit (old), DFI (old), ECS, and a few others. When reviewing boards Asus tend to send me DOA boards and I always had Gigabyte boards die on me. Then when I went to get a replacement in warranty they would either not reply or it would take an act of congress for them to even ship me something. Other people on here have had similar problems with this company.

Out of all of them I liked DFI and MSI the best, but MSI are going more towards flashy overclocking terms which don't mean jack and that stupid military mubo jumbo....which also doesn't mean jack.

Anyways, ASRock got away from Asus and are now making excellent boards since they are not the "under dog" or "mainstream" company anymore. That is why I recommend their boards.

I don't exactly not like a certain manufacturer, I just go by my personal experience with many boards and what the people in the know around me say. I can say for sure that GB CS service is still terrible as I just tried sending in one of my boards. I said forget and gave up.

Back
Top Bottom