Thinking about ordering a new setup tomorrow mainly because i'm bored and want to play with Sandy bridge. I just want to know if I'm missing any good deals or parts that may be better.
I'm side-grading and keeping my current GTX 560 Ti / x2 500gb HDDs / Win 7 OS
So i'm ordering
Mobo / Cpu / Ram / PSU / Case / Cooling
This is what i currently have in my cart. ( budget is around $900-1000 USD )
* Corsair Obsidian Series 650D - $169.99 ($20 MiR)
Newegg.com - Corsair Obsidian Series 650D (CC650DW-1) Black Steel structure with black brushed aluminum faceplate ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
* CORSAIR Enthusiast Series V2 750W PSU - $99.99 ($15 MiR)
Newegg.com - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply
* CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 - $84.99
Newegg.com - CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8
* CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 - $69.98
Newegg.com - CORSAIR CWCH60 Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
* ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 (REV 3.0) LGA 1155
* Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz - Combo Price - $404.98
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!
Yea, its a lot of Corsair stuff lol..
And i know the case is a lot but, i'm sort of in love with it
All together it comes in at $860.03