last piece..and a last Q?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payne99

Baseband Member
Im pretty much done my rig atm, I just need an opti drive, any suggestions or should I just use this 200gb 7200rpm (installed on the comp im using atm) until I can move to a higher gb/rpm ina few weeks? thx to the Cyrax's tutorial as well, also.. when I first installed my cpu I was kind of worried (being expensive and all in the DS3) if the cpu is placed wrong it wont fit right? I got it in their following instructions im just wondering :p (dont want my cpu going "Boom" when I start it up in a few days) -thanks.

the seagate hddd are the best they have 16mb caches and 7,200rpm is all u need. unless u want to spend up big on the raptors. your cpu should be fine if u followed the instructions

The CPU can only fit in the socket, one way.

Commenting on what baron, said about hard drives. Get the Seagate 7200.10 hard drives. I think they are the faster 7200rpm hard drives, out there. Don't buy raptors. If you want something like the raptors, just RAID two Seagate 7200.10 hard drives.

ok then everythings all done, ive decided on using this Opti drive and now I just ordered the 320Gb/seagate, Ill get another HD eventually, also thx for the reply B1g, was bothering me for awile now.

Hard drives are not optical drives. Optical drives are, CD and DVD-rom drives, dvd burners, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom