LAST/FINAL part of my build, need your opinion!!!! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i was talking to a mate of mine who has a monitor that goes up to like 3000:1 but he usually runs it @ like 1000 i think cause apparently they can screw themselves if they run too high all the time. i got no idea what he was talking about, no idea how it screws up, maybe someone will know what he was talking about, lol. But yea, 700:1 is fine contrast ratio imo.

I'd go 20" if I were you

GLHF

Sydz

Why you don't get the LG monitor that I posted ?

It is only $40 more but it is much better than the two monitors you posted

well i was talking to a mate of mine who has a monitor that goes up to like 3000:1 but he usually runs it @ like 1000 i think cause apparently they can screw themselves if they run too high all the time. i got no idea what he was talking about, no idea how it screws up, maybe someone will know what he was talking about, lol. But yea, 700:1 is fine contrast ratio imo.

I'd go 20" if I were you

GLHF

Sydz

I had no idea you can set the contrast ratio... I thought it was something you couldn't adjust, bigger the better.... hm... weird...

i had a 2000:1 contrast ratio "20 monitor, then it stopped working after one week of use and i returned it to Best Buy for a full refund... but they were out of stock, so i got a cheaper model, everything the same except higher response time and 700:1 contrast ratio.. it also looked nicer

I could barely tell a difference, i did notice a SLIGHT difference, but overall the other monitor was too bright for me anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom