Laptop Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmans55

Beta member
Now I know very little about this stuff so I was hoping I could get some feedback.

My laptop:

Acer Aspire 3003LCI
60GB HDD
512MB DDR
1.8 GHz

Now what I want is a graphics card (around $100) that will just make my new game, Counter-Strike: Source and other future games run smoother.

Now I don't know if that is the information you need to decide what I can get so ask me if you need more. I have researched for quite awhile and all i have found was PC graphic cards (even if I found notebook cards, I don't think I would know which one to get). Any advice at all would be great.

Help is very much appreciated! THANKS!!!!! :)

ur graphics chip will be built into your motherboard. hence you cant change it. if you want to play any games you should use a desktop.

this post remined me of this thing i found awhile back usb graphics card if this was further researched it could revolutionize the way laptops are upgraded. put alittle more thought into it and it makes you almost want to build the first 7800gt usb card.

You've got a pretty low end laptop to begin with, and as is the case with most (but not ALL) laptops, yours doesn't have upgradeable graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom