Klipsch Ultra or Logitech Z-5500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayvon

In Runtime
I just ordered a Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 off Newegg, but I'm now thinking about cancelling it and getting the Logitech Z-5500.

Will it be worth the extra cash for better sound qaulity and no remote or digital decoder?

I mean the Z-5500 dont sound that bad but has the remote and decoder. If I get the Klipsch how can I hook it up to my PS2, Xbox 360, or Dvd/Cd players?

z-5500. just becuz im a fan of logitech and i dont really no much about klipsch. and alot of logitech speakers r THX. its up to u realy.

krazieaznboi said:
z-5500. just becuz im a fan of logitech and i dont really no much about klipsch. and alot of logitech speakers r THX. its up to u realy.
lol...

Stick with the ultra 5.1s. They are better. Both the z-5500 and the ultra 5.1s have a recessed midrange but its not as bad on the ultra 5.1s, and the highs are rolled off on the z-5500s.

Say I wanna hook my ps3 or xbox 360 to the speakers, how do I go and do that? Since the Klipsch doesnt have a decoder.

krazieaznboi said:
another reason to get z-5500. logitech works with almost everything.
lol. Why are you so biased in logitech's favour? Have you ever heard the Ultra 5.1s?

All you would need to make the ultra 5.1s work with a game console would be this:
7aff9330dca07a451b1f3010.L.jpg

if u have read my previous posts. no i have neva heard of it. ahah i favor only logitech and altec lansing.

ya but i don't think that'll give you true 5.1surround, you'll probably just get the same sound coming out of front as the back speakers... only way i can think of is to use your computer if your computer has an optical-in. use the optical-out (i know ps2 has it, and xbox should too..) and into your comp, then out to your speakers through the comp..

i'm not 100% sure. it gets even more complicated for 10.2 surround....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom