k on back of power supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackThePlanet

Baseband Member
what does the letter k mean on the back of my cooler master power supply 450 watt? Maybe its a dumb ?, but there is the switch that usually has the two different voltage options, but instead all i see is the letter k printed on the switch

I enhanced the pic in paint a little cuz the k was blurry, but there it is.

Attachments

• newk.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 45
ALAS!!!! My research is complete... After taking this great question and researching it with "google" i've figured out what the hell the "K" means.

Here is a link that I found.
http://www.currentsolutions.com/knowledge/country_spec_o-z.htm

Basically it's a voltage lettering system by Country. "K" stands for many different countrys as well as United States. It refers to 120v.
Check out the link for all lettering for each country.
plugk.gif

Thank you so much! That must have taken alot of research, lol. You definately get my vote for president!

Yea good job... but there's no way you have the specs in your sig... the x1800 XT doesn't come out til november 5...

Riceball said:
Yea good job... but there's no way you have the specs in your sig... the x1800 XT doesn't come out til november 5...

yeah, i know. It's a work in progress... I've got everything except the Motherboard & videocards.

I'm still trying to decide to go SLI or CROSSFIRE. Prbably by the end of November i'll make my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom