justed pushed the power button

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbox122501

Baseband Member
I have just finished putting together my Computer. I turned it on and IT WORKS!!!, right now there are no hard drives and CD drives pluged into it, just everything else. I let it run for about a min and everything seemed to be fine, and then i turned it off. Does this mean that i have installed everything correctly, or will i not know until i get my Bios running when i get my cd and hard drive and able to install drivers and such.

I see you got the CPU problem figured out. The pin does have alot of tension on it. If it run and you see something on the screen, then it works.

when i turned it on, there was no video at all, even though i had it hooked up to a monitor, could that be a bad thing even though i have not yet put in my motherboard cd and installed the drivers

also there was no post message either, i turned it on and everything came on, but no beeps or anything.

Yes... Was there any beep codes from the motherboard??? You will always get a screen at startup, with or with out hard drive and/or cd drive... Could be a card not completly inserted, or another part not completly in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom