Just Slap Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Antec 900 was my first case, airflow was great, but aspire has good points, its heavy, gets dirty really easily, wire management was a *****, and its pretty cramped inside...There are like 20 screws to take apart if u wanted to install a HD... The antec 900 doesn't compare to my new case, the TJ10-BW

I like heavy cases, My current case is like aluminum and it seems way to flimsy and I bought the Thermaltake Armor+ and it's about 45lbs, which is twice as heavy as my 2 year old nephew, but atleast I know it's sturdy =p

My Gigabyte Aurora is perfectly sturdy. And with my water cooled computer it still only weighs about 34 lbs.

Helped a friend build a computer in an Armor, weighed wayyyy too much. He had like 6 hdd's which didn't help things either, but his weighed a good 60 lbs.

Ya, I've got a similar build to aspire's, water cooled and all. And idk how many times in the past week I've picked it up with one arm and carried it to another room. It's gotta be less then 40lbs.

BUY MY CASE.. BUY IT, ITS HUGE AND AMAZING.. CHECK IT OUT

lol... but honestly, the antec 900.. what can i say.. i hated it, wire management was bad... and its a small cramped case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom