Just Slap Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mines is 429.99 MIR the price will still be around 1530 when all is said and one, but I think i am inclined to get a 4870, if I want the best performance for 1500.

I can also lower my PSU down, to about 650 and save like 20 bucks, or I can just keep it as it is. Newegg only has three of these, but I am not familiar with any of these names, is HIS good manufacture?

Like I said, I know it is a waste of money doing this, fully aware, I think the only homeowrk I have to do is cpu benchmarks. I might be changing it depending how it all works out. Thanks for all of the help so far made me change my mind twice :)

No BFG or not good this year, I know someone who works at bfg and he has told me personally that they performance is bad compared to other chips in their class. This is why you can see three to four different overclocks for there chips. I have just been warned to old off on them.

Get a 4870X2 and a Q6600 instead. That should some what balance the price down to where you want it.

I did my benchmarks, and you are right. It also seem for like 3d scores, it still preforms better. If you can, I need somemore sites that compare CPUs.

1485.88, the price is down, but i changed the ram to he crucial, added the 4870x2, still have no idea who HIS is, so I went with the Gigabyte, and the Q6600. still need to find another mobo for crossfire. But it is great, cause now I can spend 100 on overnight shipping.

To far into the future, I am trying to come to actual hardware list before I start searching for lower prices. The gtx is nice, but not near the x2 from ati at the moment. I just have no idea who has the best 4870x2 as there are only five on newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom