Just Slap Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I'm the self proclaimed "Water Cooling Guru" doesn't mean I would even consider forcing it upon anyone or even suggest it to somebody with as little experience with computers as you.

All I ask is that your posts make sense, and you listen to the advice given you.

I heard you when you said it was not the best, I respond to it saying "suggest something, but not water cooling". I tell this to everyone. I have no idea you were even the self proclaim water cooling guru. Also it was something I never said, and we got on the conversation that was never addressed.

It not like I said you were wrong about anything, or anything demeaning about I don't appreciate your thoughts. I still just feel it was best for me to say "not watercooling" before anyone suggests a watercooling mod.

You again misunderstood me.

I said the Antec 900 CASE wasn't the best.

For that price, Look at the Uber Chakra or the Chakra if you want the smaller version and to save some cash.

Water cooling is independent of the case.

Lets start over.
Please don't get offended, let just come to an understanding.

First: Just Call Me Crazy
Why: Don't care about price less than $1599.99 dollars
Why Again: Doesn't care about best Performance/Price.

I understand everyone tries to suggest the best price based upon performance, but that's not what I am really looking for right now. If the 900 is better than the Charka, I want the 900. If the Charka is better than the 900, I want the Charka.

Honestly, I could get a 8800GTS, Q6600, 2 gigs of ram and be set, for around 800, I understand this. I also know it will give me the best performance/price. Not worried about it, I just want the best. Not the best/price. Price can take a back seat.

Never even heard of the Chakra , so thanks looks descent. Do you think it would be better than the 900? Also keep in mind that Intel, and both GPU blow heat. The 900 takes heat out with the 200mm, while the Chakra bring in cold air in with the 250mm. The 900 also has like 5 other fans, the Chakra only has two.

I appreciate it, not worried about the price as long as it is <1599.99. Just call me Crazy.

P.S. (Edited Part)
**** an air duct. Nice!. I will have to order one, but not for this project.
when is Da*n a curse word? lol
Wait Reversiable Switch? what that mean, This is like a ceiling fan yo.

You again misunderstood me.

I said the Antec 900 CASE wasn't the best.

For that price, Look at the Uber Chakra or the Chakra if you want the smaller version and to save some cash.

Water cooling is independent of the case.

Switch, turns light on/off. Switch can in/out take air. Switch can turn fan on.off. Complex.

**** right there it would cool down everything, front 120 in, 250in rear120 out. No. No. No. Front/Out 120 out, 250in, might work excellant. I will have to check case specs now. Well you were head on about reading. (Sarcasm, but the truth.)

The Uber/Chakra is an excellent case. For the price you can't beat it.

The 250mm fan lets you have it blow air in or out depending on how you want it setup.

My advice to you. Find a nice P45 or X48 motherboard, pair it with the q6600, pair that with a 4870x2, 4 gig kit of some decent ddr2, and a nice big heatsink, (Xigmatek has some excellent ones, as does Thermalright)

Post back with what you found.

The Uber/Chakra is an excellent case. For the price you can't beat it.

The 250mm fan lets you have it blow air in or out depending on how you want it setup.

My advice to you. Find a nice P45 or X48 motherboard, pair it with the q6600, pair that with a 4870x2, 4 gig kit of some decent ddr2, and a nice big heatsink, (Xigmatek has some excellent ones, as does Thermalright)

Post back with what you found.

You are going to laugh, already priced at 1485, I supposed I can spend the extra 20 on a 120mm fan. Thanks

I will have to check Tom Hardware, and other benchmarks, since the gx2 and the 4870x2 are going back and forth. Since the gx2 has been out longer, you would expect it to preform better, so I still leaning to the ati, I just realized also that it is 2gb instead of 1gb. complete overkill. but I like it.

i would look into the nzxt tempest case, it is pretty much the best case u can get right now,,,other then the 1000 dollar carbon fiber cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom