Just re-hooked up my PC at new apartment, my Monitor is flickering to a Blue screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just re-hooked up my PC at new apartment, my Monitor is flickering to a Blue scre

I do not have any mother monitors available

Re: Just re-hooked up my PC at new apartment, my Monitor is flickering to a Blue scre

****. I went to Best Buy, bought a $20 DVI Cable, hooked up, everything works fine.

10 minutes later, my screen flickers again. I notice as my screen gets warmer it flickers more!!

So its not the GPU or the DVI Cord. Bad Monitor? Why was it working fine for 3 months and then I move to a new place and its flickering? help

Maybe if I moved the GPU to a different slot?

Sounds to me like the 4 main factors are.

1. wall outlet
2.mobo
3.PSU
4.monitor(i would say this is the probably the problem but u never know)

maybe it got damaged during transport the controller card may of been slightly crushed resulting n the flickering when the circuits warm up

maybe it got damaged during transport the controller card may of been slightly crushed resulting n the flickering when the circuits warm up

Its only doing this in DVI mode and each time it flickers I get "NO SIGNAL"

sooo frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom