Just ordered EVGA 8800gs

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikoman69

Daemon Poster
I think im the first person on here to be getting one (I could be wrong). 109 after MIR, just couldnt pass that up. Anyone seen anything online about what drivers are the best to use for this card? Ive herd nothing but good about the performence of this, especially for the price. I think it will suit me well for 1280x768 or 1440x900 resolutions. This being my first true gaming card, im pretty sure im going to be mighty pleased with the performence over the junk ive played on before.

its supposed to be a quite good card for the price, But for a little more you could have gotten a 9600gt (galaxy brand 139.99 in canada though)

I think im the first person on here to be getting one (I could be wrong). 109 after MIR, just couldnt pass that up. Anyone seen anything online about what drivers are the best to use for this card? Ive herd nothing but good about the performence of this, especially for the price. I think it will suit me well for 1280x768 or 1440x900 resolutions. This being my first true gaming card, im pretty sure im going to be mighty pleased with the performence over the junk ive played on before.

It's a good card for the price. You should be happy with it, it is a big step up from your other card.

Oh, for sure. I was running onboard for a month or so on this rig since ive built it. Before I built this, I was running a P4 1.8, 768mb ram and fx5200. That was far from anything good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom