Processor
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz 2 x 4MB L2 Cache LGA 775
Quad-Core Processor

Thermal Paste
Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound

Case
LIAN LI ARMORSUIT PC-P60 Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case

CD/DVD Burner (x2)
SAMSUNG Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe

Very excited :)

Nice, you will be very happy with that build. Even on stock it will play ANY game out there pretty much.

Have fun installing that tuniq tower, lol :(

What monitor, mouse/keyboard do you plan on using with your new rig?

Yeah, the Tuniq Tower is a monster, but i'm hoping that the case will be big enough that i won't have to worry much about it :)

Monitor
Samsung Syncmaster 24"

Keyboard
Logitech New g15

Mouse
Logitech New g5

I still dont see why people order the tuniq tower. The TRUE is so much better, easier to install, and you dont have to replace the fan because its so loud. Which g15 did you get, the version 1 or version 2?

I still dont see why people order the tuniq tower. The TRUE is so much better, easier to install, and you dont have to replace the fan because its so loud. Which g15 did you get, the version 1 or version 2?

What's "the true"?

What's the diff b/w version 1 and 2? ( i have the one with the red backlight...)

also i think verison 2 of the g15 does not have all the programable buttons verison 1 has...

I have a g11, i picked it over the g15 cause i dont like little screens on my keyboard ^.^

Yea, i wish now that i had knowna bout the TRUE when i picked out my cpu cooler... but its all good, the tuniq is effective, its just gigantic. You will be happy with it provided it fits in your case and you dont mind the backaches from installing and lifting ;)

Ya, for the extra hassle that comes with the tuniq, ive been trying to steer people to the ThermalRight Ultra Extreme(TRUE) 120 instead. Between the sheer size, thumbscrews and included fan, the TRUE ends up being the better bargain, plus the TRUE cools better ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom