Just ordered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricanflow

Golden Master
Thats another thing, it doesnt have the boring black look of other lcds, along with glossy screen and beautiful picture.

for some reason that link doesn't work for me...

EDIT: 4 tries later and I gotta say I like that look (I'm glad you stopped looking at the Asus..)

they should start stocking those nice Dell Monitors

Yes....man that does look nice....really sexy.

Will that 8800GT power it ok at that rez with good fps?

Shouldint be a problem with aa off, its also clocked to the 512mb speeds and ive got my slider set to performance. Im hitting 90fps with 2x aa/af @1440x900. Im also gonna upgrade to a 5000+, so thatll give me more power as well. If i really need to, ill just sell off this card and get the 512mb, I think itll run fine though.

If you guys get a chance go check it out, theres also a 24". That sucker costs $549 but it does full 1080p (22" does 720p) and looks great just like its 22" brother. The grandpa is a 30" but i havent seen it, gateway came out with these due to the overwhelming customer response on the 30".

They got em at circuit city, best buy, and fry's.

ya, my friend has the 24 inch gateway, its incredibly nice

i'm currently in mad love w/ my 24 inch acer (3000:1 dynamic contrast!) but i wanna give it up for a 28 or 30 inch

ya.. I'm gonna sell of this Dell 24'' to buy a PSU and a Mobo and also so that my games perform better (the Dell 20'' 1400x900 is the replacement)

but an 8800gt 512mb will own 1680x1050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom