Just got my MX518...

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnageX

Private Joker,
Staff member
...and so far I'm loving it... The only thing is that's a little big for me...although that could be cuz my old mouse was about 1.5x smaller than this one, so I'm sure I'll get used to it xD. Quite a nice mouse tho =D. Haven't tried it in any games yet, but I will later tonight.

Awesome! My neighbor had one, but it was defective so he returned it and got some other mouse. For that 10 minutes, seeing what was going wrong, that mouse felt great!

I got one for 40 at bestbuy on sale. best mouse ever and i can't see how laser would improve it much.

Got mine from Newegg for $40 w/ free shipping. Works very nice =). Only thing is Crysis wasn't recognizing mouse4 and mouse5... unless I just didn't configure something write in the included software... I'll have to do some more experimenting... I think the hardest thing that I'll have to get used to is the higher DPI performance... I already look way behind when I move my mouse from monitor to monitor (dual monitors), b/c my pointer will already be on the other side of the screen by the time I am looking at the middle of the other monitor xD.

I'm starting to finally get used to the large size... I went to go use a mouse at work, and the thing felt so small lol... I also had to crank up the sensitivity on mouse school laptop's touchpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom