just got 7900 gt and i got a prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
i was wondering if any other members on the forum who own a 7900 gt are getting artifating while playign fear or are getting a blue screen crash i have a 7900 gt xfx extreme edition and when i quit fear it freezes up and the desktop is flashing when i move my mouse

either that or roll back to an older driver... I have had to do that recently... I went back to the 84.95 and all is well. I'm still debating if I want to try this new one out or not... if your having issues I don't think I will.

if its giving you that much trouble and you cant find a fix just replace it. call xfx and don an RMA.

pretty sure its stock voltage if he just got it... i think its just doa... because my xfx works just fine.. same one too 520/1550 mhz or something like that right?

Its a DOA By all means,

See? This is what I mean by the poor quality of factories overclock, and thats why I keep saying, ATI FTW!

Call XFX And throw it at their face :D and tell them to not OC cards if they don't know how to do it in first place.

-Jo.

im oced to 470 not 520 nd yes stock cooling i herd there were a few problems with evga but not because of over clocks there are aparently circuit board problems with the factory in china its not nvidias fault or xfx its the companie they also make the boards for ati just a diferemt ware house im hoping i wont have to return it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom