Just a Few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
Ok i have a few questions about my new rig that hopefully i can buy in the next 3 months or so like my dad said or ill get really ****ed cause he never wants to clean out my grandma's house(where my 1000$ comes from) to sell.

ok i just want to know what would be a better overclocker an opteron 144 or an opteron 146? i've heard that the 144 only has a 9x multiplier and im not sure but i think someone said the 146 has a 13x multiplier

Now the PSU. an Aspire 520w PSU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817148002

ok its rated pretty good on newegg, looks pretty cool(im not going by looks just so you dont critisize me), and is 520w which i need a big PSU cause of overclocking and a big video card. Dont start B!tchin at me is this is a P.O.S. cause i dont know much about PSUs.

And finally a case. im pretty sure an aspire X-Cruiser wil be a good choice but if you have anything better for the same price i will be willing to take a lok at it.

:D Thanx in advance:D

The only thing i'll comment on is the PSU. If you're planning on overclocking, you'll want a high-end PSU. Antec, Fortron, Seasonic, OCZ or PCP&C. 500w or more should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom