Just bought this rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33t Luffy

Solid State Member
Hi. Great forum guys. Anyway, I just bought myself a new rig and wanted to show it to you :)

Specs:
Intel Core i7 2,80GHz
ATI Radeon HD 5770
Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333MHz 12GB
PSU 650W
Cooler Master HAF 922 Midi Tower
Western Digital Caviar® GreenPower™ 1TB
Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

One question; I've heard some rumors about the ATI Radeon 5770 having trouble with Windows 7 drivers and stuff. I havent received the computer yet, but I just want to know if anyone had some issues with it. And if its a good buy.

Btw, the rig cost me 1929 USD.

Nice setup, you will enjoy it. Since your telling us how much the rig cost, let me inform you that you paid eeeennnntiiirely too much for that. As for the 5770, if you run into any trouble at all, then google the problem out or contact customer support for the card.

That's a nice PC to be sure. I doubt you will have any problems with the drivers. ATI drivers are never that good anyway.
It's a good buy in that the specs are good but that is a lot of money... where did you get it from?

Nice setup, you will enjoy it. Since your telling us how much the rig cost, let me inform you that you paid eeeennnntiiirely too much for that. As for the 5770, if you run into any trouble at all, then google the problem out or contact customer support for the card.

Oh really? I was told its cheap.

Btw, does anyone know how GTA IV and Crysis will run at this rig?

Someone lied to you, mate. You could have built it for just over half of what you paid.

The 5770 is roughly equal to the 4870, so both should run pretty good on it with good frame rates.

Well, I payed a little over 700 for shipment and taxes.

$700 for shipment and taxes. That sounds absurd. I'm not trying to verbally beat anyone up over prices, now I am just concerned. Where did you buy the PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom