just bought case need opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
fade2black2004 said:
well i go to alot of lans and its always being place behind the seat in my truck which puts some pressure on it and the case i have right now is a monster server case that can with hold anything i could throw at but it doesnt have adaquete (sp?) cooling and is just too **** big

Get Firefox 2.0 and you don't have to worry about spelling since it has spell check :) Most people on the board could definitely use it... Anyway, if you want to play it safe, my suggestion would be to measure the width of the inside of the case (side to side)and cut 4 thick pieces of either wood, metal, or the clear material you'll use for your window. Then either use super glue or a glue gun and and put one piece on each side of the window. I guess you'll either have to leave the left side out since the mobo will be in the way or be creative about it. I'm not sure how well this would work, but let us know how it goes if you do it.

alright my case should be here friday or saturday ill check it out and post back with some questions/results

thanks for your help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom