ok I'm just about to order parts for my new parts from Newegg....
I hope you guys can give some feedback on the following components =]
Thermaltake LANBOX Lite VF6000BWS
cirago BTA-6210 USB 2.0 Micro Bluetooth Dongle support Bluetooth 2.1
AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition Heka 2.8GHz Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Processor
(going to unlock the 4th core and overlock it to at least 3.2ghz)
XFX HD-585A-ZNBC Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 1GB Black Edition 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported ... - Retail
XFX P1-650X-CAG9 650W ATX12V 2.2 / ESP12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power ... - Retail
OCZ AMD Black Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model OCZ3BE1600C8LV4GK - Retail
Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
I couldn't pick out the BEST parts i wanted cuz my fund is limited.... T__T
anyways I have Two very important questions to ask you guys!
I cannot decide between the Gigabyte and MSI mATX motherboards!!
- I'm currently trying to decide between this one
The New Gigabyte USB 3.0 Motherboard
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-785GMT-USB3 AM3 AMD 785G HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards
and the MSI motherboard MSI 785GM-E65
Newegg.com - MSI 785GM-E65 AM3 AMD 785G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards
I kinda like the gigabyte cuz of its new usb 3.0 feature but i'm not sure cuz of following two reasons
1. the sata ports on the gigabyte board are all facing up - and I'm trying to install a huge video card 5850...... will my vid card block all the sata ports therefore, give me a hard time installing??
2. I'm also trying to overclock my cpu and my videocard quite a lot - which board has better overclocking capabilites?
3. Is usb 3.0 worth it?? like 5 more bux for 2 usb 3.0 sata ports?
4. overall which one is a better mother board??
OK MY SECOND CONCERN IS THE CPU COOLER
Again, I'm ripped between Coolermaster Gemini 2 and Thermaltake Blue orb 2
I'm almost positive that both will fit in the case
but I'm not sure which one to buy