alright, its coming close to my tax return.. and selling my compaq, along with a paycheck.. so lots of money for me
alrighty... i was thinking about getting another 6800 gs, go sli with what i have... or, should i get a 7800 gt instead, and save up again to get the 2nd 7800 gt??? something better to hold me off i guess until the g80.. i'm having a really tough time to decide....
i guess i'll say my budget i'm going to have for this upcoming week of buying things....
first i need to buy a hard drive, so i could put this one back in the compaq
i was going to buy a 32.7gb raptor for now.. so 101 dollars, along with an NEC burner, so i can put a burner back in the compaq (i love the hp burner it had, so i'm shafting the buyer with the NEC)
then once the compaq is sold i'll have 500 dollars total.. then my paycheck should come and i should be at about 900.. but i'm gonna have to give about 200 to my bro and parents so 700 after all that...
with that i was going to buy
antec truepower II 550watt roughly 100
another 32.7gb raptor (put those babies in raid) 101
250 Gb WD 16mb cache hdd 100.00
i don't think i want to get rid of the raptors in anyway.. and no i won't just buy the 74 gig or whatever.. i have to buy them at seperate times... i don't feel like going into detail, but i do...
should i instead get a 7800 gt??? and sell the 6800gs to someone?? and then later eventually go sli with the 7800?? and no.. i don't want 1 7900gtx or x1900xtx or anything like that.. well i dunno, i have to find out how big my promotion was first.. but i know its big... so any opinions on my graphics card dilemma