Its My Time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always go with XP isntead. Vista is crap. I would go with a better 2.1 system and onboard sound to cut costs. Id also choose headphones or speakers. Im sure you got some MP3 player or CD player headphones laying around until you can afford something else.

another thing... if u get XP... use your current key and get it the other way/....

Here we go with the Vista is crap, crap. How long have you used Vista? More than an hour? Or have you just read what some random website says about it? It's the way of the future, so why not get it now.

You could also get a cheaper headset. Although you will cut some things down, it might not be much. Also, I would rather get a monitor by Samsung or Acer - never heard anything about the one you linked.

You get what you pay for.

Here we go with the Vista is crap, crap. How long have you used Vista? More than an hour? Or have you just read what some random website says about it? It's the way of the future, so why not get it now.

You could also get a cheaper headset. Although you will cut some things down, it might not be much. Also, I would rather get a monitor by Samsung or Acer - never heard anything about the one you linked.

You get what you pay for.

ya... honestly Vista isn't crap... its great.. i ran Home Basic here.. for an hour but formatted because my key didn't work

Invisible,

A bit off topic... I was wondering why you went with the 64 bit version of Vista. I'm getting ready to build a new system as well and am going to go with Vista. I wasn't sure if I should go with 32 or 64 bit. I was worried that 64 bit might have some compatability issues.

I was hoping you could explain your logic and that might help me decide as well. Thanks, and good luck with your build.

BTW, I wouldn't go with a smaller monitor - if you do, you'll just end up upgrading later and it will cost you more money in the long run. Go with 22".

64 bit is only advantageous if your planning on running more than 3Gb of memory. Otherwise, it will only cause for driver and software compatibility issues, and little to no performance gains. Although, I could understand why it would be attractive for costing as much as the 32 bit version, it's not worth it.

64 bit is only advantageous if your planning on running more than 3Gb of memory. Otherwise, it will only cause for driver and software compatibility issues, and little to no performance gains. Although, I could understand why it would be attractive for costing as much as the 32 bit version, it's not worth it.

Gurusan convinced me that 4gb is definitely enough because of the games.. its gonna be very demanding..

yes since 2gb is the minimum requirement for some games now, think in two years
and i'll drop the headset i guess
so much for sneaking out at night to play....llol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom