ipod 30Gb or Creative Zen:Vision M

nVidia or ATI? Either what you use or what you prefer.

• nVidia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ATI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

odysseus

In Runtime
I know this might be the wrong division to put this in, but the "Off Topic "forums are kinda gay, like 115mp crash, etc.

I'm comming back from brazil in July and I'm selling my 2 1/2 year old Dell DJ.... I'll have enough money to buy either a ipod 30Gb or Creative Zen:Vision M 30Gb.....

so what should i get?

30GB iPod Video. The Creative is nice, but the iPod has everything better, except for the FM transmitter. Its what I'm getting also, very soon.

I personally say the iPod, but if you want a better look, download episode 2 of the podcast InDigital either from iTunes Podcast page or http://www.revision3.com they do a pretty good head to head between the 2 players...

honestly, go with the vision. Personally, Ive seen so many video ipod's get returned ad have many issues. Also, compare the secs of the two. lets see, compared to the ipod, the vision has 2.5x battery life, supports more video formats, supports wma, has a removable battery (which means you can buy a 2nd battery), and has a slot for a flash card. Plus some other options that I dont feel like reading off. But, if you want to have an ipod becuase its an ipod, go ahead. my 2 cents.

also, you want to know which is better, yet your poll says "yes" or "no" o_O

I would go with the Creative, it has many more features that the iPod. Of course, the iPods an iPod. In a Maximum PC review I think the Zen got an 8 out of 10 (decent)

i wasn't even considering the Zen in the first place, but (yeah) when i saw he specs were that much better.... i think im inclined to get the Zen, however, about the ipod; i believe its considerably thinner, which really matters to me....

what say you?

oh about the poll, i kinda f'ed it up and it won't let me so wtf???

so

*please disregard the poll*

i would go with the ipod. i have one and i love it

never had problems with it.
but the Creative Zen:Vision M is also really nice

the ipod is thinner

yeah dude i know its thinner, but how much, cause i wanna fit it in my pocket without it bothering me, cause i have a Dell DJ 15 right now and its a brick in my pocket....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom