interesting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebay for $850-$1200(!) thx to samsung chip shortage. if the new 7900GTX is using the same chip, itll be hard to get also... lucky me for getting it $699 from monarch. i got it mid dec. last year. and they said they were only geting A FEW of them and expecting to get some more in janually..well at leaset thats what they said. but i guess they arent getting any of em.

boomstick666 said:
ebay for $850-$1200(!) thx to samsung chip shortage. if the new 7900GTX is using the same chip, itll be hard to get also... lucky me for getting it $699 from monarch. i got it mid dec. last year. and they said they were only geting A FEW of them and expecting to get some more in janually..well at leaset thats what they said. but i guess they arent getting any of em.

wtf is a 7900...

7800 "Ultra" was a desperate attempt to reclaim the top of the market...yes it is technically the fastest card that money can buy but it costs a boatload and is basically non-existant

Ever wonder why they kept it called the 7800GTX rather than calling it the Ultra or some other new name, because it was temporary, and now it's a ghost card

so then i guess the x18xxx series was just temporary too because i've read that ATI is going to relase a 48 PP card in late january. but they are calling it then 7900GTX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom