intel vs. everybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.
If overclocking, no.

Otherwise, theres the MSIs that Pzero said, and some Gigabyte. There are a handful of others.

I don't think I will be getting into overclocking. I will just be looking for the best "non-overclocking solution".

Flanker:

I got a question for you,why does 1K post means so much to you, u already have 46 posts on this account why would u make a new account I have over 2500 posts on another forum and I never made a new account case i wanted 1 post to be "special"

just a question.

mtslegacy said:
I don't think I will be getting into overclocking. I will just be looking for the best "non-overclocking solution".

Lol, its the best non-overclocking solution as well. Everything else is 2nd best.

Cuz its 1000, and I probably won't be here for 2000, and TF doesn't have a simple overclocking guide. And cuz I'll probably start using Flanker1 again since I'm bored and my post count isn't really increasing and because most people hate Flanker2 :eek: ...

mtslegacy said:

all mobos can OC lol

get the MSI K8N NEO4-F or if your looking for the nF4 ultra chipset get the MSI k8n neo-plat

if your on a budged have a look at this board.

ABIT KN8 Ultra, it has all the features you will need including SATA,PCI-E,Raid... and it is $80 (AU) cheaper then the DFI and MSI Boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom