Intel prices its first 45nm processor, to hit the market in 4Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is only the extreme edition that will cost $900

I'm pretty sure that the other 45nm Quad cores will be under $500

The AMD quads are going to be around £179 in the UK when they are relaesed but I am sure that they are going to fit the AM2 socket (correct me if I am wrong on that) I am building a new rig soon to use a AMD duel core set up I will replace it if I have to.

The AMD quads are going to be around £179 in the UK when they are relaesed but I am sure that they are going to fit the AM2 socket (correct me if I am wrong on that) I am building a new rig soon to use a AMD duel core set up I will replace it if I have to.

correct, but thats an awesome price.... maybe i should dip into getting an evga 590 based chipset...

but i think this may get competitive... but thats a rather high clock speed, plz don't tell me that uses netburst!!! cuz i thought intel gave up on high clock speeds

lol...after P4, Intel will never use Netburst again. I think Intel is just showing, what their new toys are capable of.

3.3ghz 12mb of cache 1333 fsb, unlocked multipliers hmmm.. seems like a steal, it would be better if it was using 1337 fsb instead

1337 FTW

yea, man...A 1337 FSB would be significantly faster and better than the 1066 FSB, in the cool category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom