Intel Multi-Core Game Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i no 12GB suks. last month i dl 60gb. theres no isp's here that actually have uncapped here unless u pay alot of money like 100+ easy a month. ive got cable but am looking into adsl2
Yeah, I hate the internet caps here.
Optus gives you 28kbps when you get capped (which is actually about 3.5 kiloBYTES per second, simply a joke..)

Telstra is not much better. They give me 64kbps after 10GB (which is about 8 kiloBYTES per second)

The problem is not that they can't give people faster internet services, with more downloads, it's that they won't... because they'd rather make as much money as they can.
It doesn't help that Telstra owns nearly all the phone lines and cables here, and they want to keep it that way.

Anyway, I'd like to try this on my brand new 6000+, but my internet speed is capped too.

road runner and comcast are the best cable companies... speakeasy is better, even though its dsl, but it isnt avalible around here :(. I want fios, too, but again, not availible... it seems like no body cares about new stanton :( of course in NYC your gona get some good speeds... way better than cable since it isnt a dedicated line, rather than it split up amongst your neighborhood, that's the downfall of cable... but fios is preeeeety pricey...

Not really....

I saw some of their price packages and for 15mbps up/2mbps down, for $49/month. Which is how much I pay for RR.

well... thats expansive for us, since we have so much crap we didnt need to get we still need to pay off >.> we pay 43 for comcast... we might go back to verizon, which is ok since they dont give a crap what you download ;)

comcast is really good, plus with that triple-play thing u get internet,phone and TV for 99$ total.... so $33 dollars each... i went on google and if u buy each thing individually its like.. 150$ w/o tax... but the internet is awesome...

But isn't there a catch to that? $99 for the first 6 months or something, and BAM!...$150+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom