Intel CPU build

I beg your pardon? That was a bit rude of you. I have tried Samsung SSD's and they are nowhere near as reliable as OCZ or Seagate. For gaming, they crash if you don't reboot your ystem every 3 - 4 hours. My experience and a couple of other acquaintances. Also, I DO NOT appreciate you implying I am high, I use to think you were not one of the idiots on this forum, but apparently I was mistaken.

The 830 does not stay up with intel's latest series - Just so you know :)
OCZ are not reliable in the least (I have a few), are prone to firmware issues, and if you owned an 830 you wouldn't be saying that. Head on over to Google to see that what I mean.

Seagate is not an SSD manufacturer.

One of the idiots? I'm not the one saying OCZ is reliable lol. They are good for cheap SSDs if you have to get one, but they are by no means "reliable". Simply saying are you high was for claiming one company that makes a ton of fine materials (TVs, PC LCDs, phones, SSD's, HDD's, ect) makes low end PC parts and that their 830 series is unreliable. In other words, figure of speech.

Just so you know, anybody that has one here has no complaints. I recommend one in every build.

Back
Top Bottom