Intel CPU build

SSD is the #1 thing I tell most people to get. They don't simply make your boot times faster, they make anything you store on there (more importantly browser and OS) load quicker. Since all system files are on the SSD the overall feel of the system is snappier.

Thing to remember, a mechanical HDD is the slowest piece of equipment in a modern computer.

It's perfectly fine to run an SSD without a HDD. I just linked one so you could have some storage space.

7950 is slower than 7970. Bout it. The 7950 is slower than the 670 though.

Oh alright. I do already have a full tower from about 6 years ago, though I'm worried about it keeping the system cool enough. I also have a 600W PSU in the tower which should be enough power, that way I could shift funds around.

The case is an old Compaq tower and the only info I remember about the PSU is its wattage, until I remove it from the Compaq anyway : \

Are you high? Samsung's SSDs have been claimed as the most reliable even over Intel, especially the 830. It's the only reason I recommend them.
I beg your pardon? That was a bit rude of you. I have tried Samsung SSD's and they are nowhere near as reliable as OCZ or Seagate. For gaming, they crash if you don't reboot your ystem every 3 - 4 hours. My experience and a couple of other acquaintances. Also, I DO NOT appreciate you implying I am high, I use to think you were not one of the idiots on this forum, but apparently I was mistaken.

The 830 does not stay up with intel's latest series - Just so you know :)

Back
Top Bottom