intel config

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude what are u talking about he wants nivida and intel give him nvidia and intel that what he wants. so give him what he wants. so u like ati and that your opipon he likes nvidia. intel to amd is not liek a van to tran that overestimating.

I don't prefer ATI over Nvidia. Overexaggeration, yes. I was trying to get a point across although I could have made a more accurate statement. All I was saying is that he should not keep his options limited.

efd753 looks like he lined up a good system although I would prob change a few things. Prescott looks to be the more popular processer, but Dothan is supposed to use the 9os and I think is supposed to be better suited for gaming. Don't know much about it, so may wanna do some research on that. The memory he posted........Games like BF2 are supposed to run better with 2gigs instead of 1gig of memory. I have read that 2x1g 1t performs better than 4x512 2t. I also wouldn't recommend GEIL, but it would prob be ok if your trying to save money and don't want to OC. He didn't mention a HD, I would get a Seagate 250g but if you want 160 then I would get either a Seagate or Western Digital SATA 160g. One last thing, if you would like to one day burn dvds then it might be best to pay a little extra and get an NEC dvd burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom